We’ve set out to build tools that empower tech-led companies to grow and compete.
Our goal is to create a suite of smarter products that take away the pains of growing and protecting revenue in subscription and e-commerce platforms.
We have an exciting path ahead of us and there’s lots to do. We want to build products that are as easy as possible for our customers to use, so we need to tackle complex technical and UI problems. We're looking for a Frontend Software Engineer who's as excited by this challenge as we are.
About the role
As one of our first engineering hires, you'll have the ability to move fast and develop the core architecture. You'll be working closely with experienced engineers and designers in a small, collaborative team, so you can expect an unparalleled opportunity to work across the entire stack.
We’re a very young company - just over 6 months old - and there's only a handful of us at the moment. We’re fully funded so we can focus on building and launching the product for the foreseeable future.
What we need
- Experience with Laravel's Blade templating system.
- Experience of working with Tailwind and utility CSS.
- Experience with Figma.
- A passion for amazing interactions and UI, and able to go deep on CSS.
- Working with and/or building APIs, component libraries and design systems for live products.
- Strong communication and organisational skills — you'll be able to work effectively in teams or work autonomously as needed.
- Working closely with designers, researchers and stakeholders.
- If you happen to have any experience in Data visualisation in D3 or another equivalent library we'd love to see!
This role will be a great fit if you:
- Have a little bit of industry experience and would like to join a company you can grow with.
- Want to work as part of a small, multi-disciplined team in close partnership with designers, marketers and sales folks.
- Enjoy working through a problem on your own, but know to get help when you need it.
- Enjoy the autonomy, uncertainty and unpredictability that comes with an early stage company.
This role might not be for you if you:
- Want to work on a large team with established practices and lots of structure.
- Want to grow your technical expertise in a specific domain. This will be a generalist role.
- Want a traditional delivery team with heavy documentation, clearly scoped out tickets, a scrum master etc.